In this article, published in the NAPFA ADVISOR magazine (April, 2018), Asset Dedication’s Stephen J. Huxley, Ph.D. and Brent Burns discuss how dedicated portfolio theory challenges modern portfolio theory. Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science, 2002, essentially advocated for the dedicated approach to personal investing in his discussion at the 2018 MorningStar Conference in Chicago. This is the strategy pioneered by Asset Dedication for personal finance as outlined in our book. Click here to read the article>>.
- Asset Dedication Wins Award for Research on Long Term Investing
- Daniel Kahneman: Minimize Investors’ Regrets by Splitting Portfolios
- Dedicated Portfolio Theory versus Modern Portfolio Theory
- The Short-term Nature of Robo Portfolios
- Equity Yield Curves, Time Segmentation, and Portfolio Optimization Strategies